We are looking for a Digital Strategist to join our growing team and work collaboratively to develop and execute campaign strategies.
The Digital Strategist is responsible for developing strategy and executing high performing campaigns that drive business results. The incumbent will strategize, implement, and report on paid and organic campaigns across a variety of platforms and tactics such as Google, Paid Search, Facebook/Instagram Ads, YouTube, and more.
Full time remote is available nationally (Canada only). For those close to our office in London, ON we have flexible office hours based on training and collaboration needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop digital strategy and execution to drive impactful business results
- Responsible for delivering positive ROI and lead generation clients
- Collaborate with Senior Strategists and Department Leaders to develop channel strategies to hit performance KPI’s
- Support client communications and attend calls as needed to communicate performance and recommendations
- Mentor team members, providing feedback and platform specific best practices to achieve campaign results
- Act as Quality Control on campaign set ups, execution and optimization
- Accountable for performance results and hitting expected KPI’s
- Solve problems across a variety of areas such as technical, performance and business objectives
- Analyze data to present strategic recommendations
- Provide clients with valuable business insights based on campaign results via effective reports and presentations
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure client expectations are met on time and on budget
- Effectively communicate on account performance and process improvement
- Stay in the know of latest trends for digital advertising and e-Commerce tactics, sharing with the greater team and applying new tactics to accounts
Knowledge, Education & Experience Required
- 4+ years working in Digital Marketing
- A College diploma, University degree, or relevant job-related experience. We welcome highly experienced, self-taught, and self-motivated learners who express a strong passion for the industry
- Track record executing campaigns for results
- Strong communication skills, and comfortable with client communication
- Hands on experience managing campaigns in Facebook / Google
- Knowledge of SEM/PPC/CPM trends
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player
- High attention to detail
- Access to reliable internet and comfortable/efficient workspace
- Comfortable working remotely
- Comfortable on frequent video conference (daily)